Between my dad's virtual wine tastings and my wine club subscription, it appears the TaylorGang has accumulated quite a bit of wine.
So I've been doing some research to find different ways we can enjoy these wines and stumbled across the most incredible recipe ever by The Sway on YouTube and being the Ice Cream-lover I am, I just had to try this for myself.
Here is how mine came out (recipe at the bottom):
Check out the video that inspired me:
White Wine Recipe
Original Recipe Credit: https://www.thesitsgirls.com/food/wine-ice-cream
- 3/4 cups sweet white wine (Try Cookie Cellars California Snickerdoodle)
- 3 tablespoons super fine sugar
- 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Optional (if you're feeling fancy): Ice Cream Container (this is the one I chose from Amazon)
- Whisk together the wine, sugar, and whipping cream.
- (Add to container and) chill 3-4 hours until firm.
- Scoop and enjoy!
Red Wine Recipe
Original Recipe Credit: https://cookcraftlove.com/red-wine-ice-cream
If you tried this recipe let me know what wine you chose and how did you like it in the comment section below?